How do you help your client be prepared to order at their viewing appointment? How do you plant the "seed of the sale?"
The new and revised Ordering Appointment Preparation Guide is what we at Jewel Images give to our clients when they leave their sessions. You could also easily provide it at their pre-session consultation! It's most important task is to get our clients thinking hard about how they want to "see" their images 5, 10, 20 years form now.
It includes information on what will happen at their viewing appointment, all our studio policies, product information, directions on how to photograph their home for use in ProSelect's Room View feature, AND it gets them thinking about how they want to see their images in a finished art form and what they may want to pass on as an heirloom to their children.
Plus, the Room View Instruction tri-fold in this kit encourages your client to take an active role in the design process and gets them excited about creating a series of images for their walls. Watch your wall portrait sales soar as you take their session images and put them on THEIR walls in ProSelect!
1. 3 x 3 Trifold card-Measuring Your Walls (Instructions for Room View)
2. 5 x 7 Flat card--Ordering Policies & Viewing Appointment Info
3. 5.75 x 8.75 (from ProDPI) card highlighting album products and wall finishes.
4. 5.75 x 8.75 (from ProDPI) card highlighting wall design ideas and information on how to to plan for your images.
5. 5 x 5 flat card promoting your social media outlets.
6. 2 x 3 Referral card.
7. Instructions for customization and resources for kit presentation.
8. All files are fully layered .psds